Offering a traditional, contemporary and bespoke carpentry service I can help plan and complete your project. Below is a list of the work I frequently undertake, however my carpentry skills can be used for any project big or small involving wood, so please contact me to discuss what you have in mind, even if you don’t see it in the list below...
- Traditional cut and pitch roofs
- Oak and timber framed structures (for example offices, garages, roof trusses)
- Barn and loft conversions
- Garden offices / outdoor living spaces (for example art studio, summer house, child’s play house)
- Renovations and refurbishments (period, household, business)
- Kitchen fitting service
- Decking (raised, split level, steps and handrails)
- Gazebo’s and garden seating areas
- Fitted cupboards and wardrobes
- Stud wall partitioning
- Timber cladding and wall panelling
- Door hanging (internal / external)
Take a look at the Gallery to see the wide range of projects I have recently completed.